I am a mixed-method researcher, evaluator, and project manager. I organize and execute successful projects through the thoughtful combination of data, technology, and collaboration.
Trained as a political scientist, my focal areas include program design and administration; sub-Saharan Africa (governance research); justice sector reform (recidivism reduction); and innovative research design to generate unique data sets.
I also co-edit Small Stones, an online resource for educators and students that aims to foster hope and a sense of agency following the 2016 US election.
- Leadership: Strategic planning, project management, product development
- Research: Study design, evaluation, lit reviews, surveys, data analysis, ethnography
- Writing: Grant writing, case studies, reports, journal manuscripts
- Facilitation: Focus groups, participatory appraisals, public speaking, teaching
- Languages: French (proficient), Swahili (adv. beginner), basics of Arabic, Maasai, Spanish, Wolof